– to receive alarm signals from alarm systems installed on mobile objects (vehicles) equipped with navigation means that operate using global navigation system signals as well as with monitoring vehicles control systems or other navigation and monitoring systems of legal entities or persons, including individual entrepreneurs,
– to respond to received alarmed signals;
– to provide maintenance of alarm systems installed on mobile objects (vehicles).
The service can be ordered by legal entities and persons including individual entrepreneurs, carriers and forwarding agents.
Internal affairs duty squads including apprehension units of the Department for Safety and Security divisions are sent in response to alarm signals. Location of the mobile object (vehicle) is determined by the Special Division of the Police based on coordinates received from navigation systems that are installed on the mobile object and the route of the object (vehicle) that is discussed by the customer and the Division in advance.
Mobile objects are equipped with navigation and alarm systems at the expense of the security service customer.
Procedure of equipping vehicles with navigation systems and security activation:
- Prior to conclusion of a contract with the Special Division of the Police the customer that orders security service (hereinafter – customer) shall:
1.1. apply at Research and Development Closed Joint-Stock Company Alarm (51 F. Skoriny St., Minsk) to install and set up mobile alarm system on a vehicle at his/her own expense (module “Alarm GM3” has a compliance certificate and favorable conclusion).
As of November 1, 2016 the cost of alarm system installation on one vehicle at CJSC “Alarm” constitutes 450 Belarusian rubles (VAT included).
1.2 apply at one of the specialized companies to acquire at his/her own expense and install navigation system with a feature of transmitting data to login of the Department for Safety and Security. At present UE Beltranssputnik (12b-303 Platonova St., Minsk) and Joint Stock Company “Minsk Watch Plant” (95 Nezavisimosti Ave., Minsk) have a favorable conclusion on the usage of navigation system for security purposes.
As of November 1, 2016 the cost of navigation system installation on one vehicle at one of the indicated companies constitutes about 200 Belarusian rubles (VAT included).
- The Customer brings the vehicle equipped with alarm and navigation system to the Special Division of the Police and has it checked for alarm operation and its visibility on computer screen.
- A contract on security service is concluded with the customer and a list is made indicating expected security service duration, number of security service hours per month and monthly cost of the contract.
- The cost of the contract includes:
4.1. the cost of monthly security service depending on the duration of security service (number of hours per month).
4.2. the cost of monthly routine maintenance for the alarm system
At present according to Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 20, 2012 No. 763 “About approval of Rules of protection of precious metals and stones in case of their transportation on the territory of the Republic of Belarus” legal entities that transport items from precious metals and stones at the cost of more than 3 thousand euro (but less than 30 thousand euro) shall use vehicles equipped with navigation and alarm systems under central surveillance of the Department for Safety and Security.
- About the Special Division of the Police
- Schedule of reception of citizens
- Goods and (or) vehicles escort
- Individual security service (personal protection)
- Reception and response to alarm signals from alarms systems installed on mobile objects
- Transportation and security service for transported property
- Laws and regulations of the Republic of Belarus governing the work of the Department for Safety and Security regarding goods and (or) vehicles escort